Monday, January 14, 2008

zip it

i'm going to a squirrel nut zippers show on wed, which reminds me i wanted to share james' texts with you all from when he met them. you can guess my responses and questions in between. here we go:

1. I'm watching the band set up.
2. Katharine whalen just walked by me. She is tall and beautiful.
3. Katharine whalen just gave me her home address and -- in all seriousness -- said the band often has openings and wants to keep in touch with me.
4. It was entirely her idea. Talking about ukeleles . Told her i make tunes. She asked what i played and then said LET ME HAVE YOUR INFO
5. I need a change of pants
6. I'm backstage with Jimbo as he and the sax player are doing a demo. I seriously can't believe i'm sitting here with my favorite songwriter next to Tom waits

side note, me and james hung out with henry the sax player in san jose during christmas break.
sooooo, this little trip we're taking should be fruitful considering james will be instated in the zippers, and i will mack with henry. and james will mack with katherine. it will be a grand ol' time. LoLoLoL
gooooooot nite

1 comment:

James McOmber said...

i ReMeMbEr DaT l0l Go0d TiEmZ.