Saturday, August 16, 2008

hi, it's me

i figured it was time for an update. i deleted my facebook, so if you want to know what's going on with me.. aside from who's writing on my wall or what my relationship status is, you'll just have to come here.

HELLO, WORLD.

the basics:
i'm still alive.
i'm still in provo.
i still don't have a job.
my brain is healing a little!
my heart is healing too!
afton is in town but she is leaving tomorrow FOR EVERR.
oddly, i am not freaking out. too much.
i am totally obsessed with the olympics.
did you see that stunt mike phelps pulled? <3 nastia
i am starting to feel more like myself.
ie: starting to care about things again,
like bike rides..
health and nutrition..
getting excited for school :)
THE GOSPEL
my home girl staci is moving out but some new qt's named libby and heidi are moving in..
i'll let ya know how that goes.

i guess that's it for now, dear blog friends, hope your lives are beautiful and full of light.

2 comments:

Marissa N. Paolacci said...

relationship status
MARRIED

anyone touches you, i'll cut them

Ariel said...

bike rides are the bomb.com