Saturday, August 15, 2009

confessions, plans, updates

hi. i'm BORED! well. maybe bored isn't the right word. more like restless / ADD. right now i'm watching the last 10 minutes of into the wild, reading 3 blogs, listening to mandy moore's new album, and writing this. i've been living at home for almost 8 months now and honestly, it's getting pretty old. i feel like i'm ready to get on with my life. but oh, wait, i can't. because for those of you who haven't heard by now, i'm going on a mission! crazy, i know. trust me, i'm just as surprised as you are. and i guess when i say "get on with my life," i mean: get a new job, move out, go to school and learn something, find some friends, some hobbies, maybe a boy. but alas, embarking on these new horizons seem somewhat pointless as i prepare to leave them behind for a year and a half. but since i'm probably not leaving til january (90% confirmed,) i do have some plans to maybe take a class or two. also the hobbies, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get me one of them. because all i do at this point is: hug my brother, hug my dog, buy old books for a dollar and read them at "work", babysit a kind of cute / anxiety stricken little girl (but my mom said she reminds her of me when i was a babe, so i've decided this girl is cool), read blogs about sewing /crafting and wishing i knew how, experimenting with edible ingredients when my mom's not around because it pisses her off (then again, what doesn't), hitting up recession sales, and watching excess amounts of the travel, discovery, and food networks. so as you can see, i'm in need of a life. as you can also see, i've gone ADD again and have lost my train of thought and purpose for writing this blog post. i think i'll go finish the other 3-4 things i was doing. ta ta.