Sunday, August 1, 2010

aj

anyone who reads my blog knows that i'm obsessed with afton (hey girl.) and i've always thought to myself that i wanted to end up with a boy like her (funny, nice, spiritual, quirky and someone who really gets me and vice versa.) welllllll, i knew i'd found all those qualities in james (hey boy) but today it has been confirmed that he is afton quality because.........

HE CLEANED MY ROOM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afton used to do that when we lived together in the blue house, and for some reason i find it to be one of the biggest acts of service anyone could do for me.

dang. i'm so lucky to have an amazing husband to be and a best girly girlfriend.

3 comments:

J McO (change later) said...

I've always had a pretty kinky room-cleaning fetish. Also, I just love ya. And hi, Afton. I guess we are twins.

* said...

Yeah Afton is pretty sweet. Pretty and sweet. Hi, Afton.

Meghan said...

cute!