Sunday, October 5, 2008

sweeping the dust off a dirt road

marissa paolacci is the queen of my life.

also, unlike my friend chris (see below) i enjoyed general conference very much (unto the swelling of my heart and soul with peace and truth etc) and i would like to, once again, publicly announce my testimony of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.

i would also like to say thanks to my friend ariel for being my friend and for spending the weekend with me.

also, i would like to say to my mother that people do change. thank goodness for that.

i guess that's all. but i would like to again emphasize my second point. because it's the only thing that matters.

thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adrienne - we felt the same way - conference spoke to my heart in so many ways. I am so glad you felt the same spirit I did. If we look at our lives we will notice that we are always happier and more peaceful as we live the principles of the gospel. It has been the greatest blessing to our family. I am so glad that you have a testimony and that you have come into our lives. I will count you as one of those blessings. Love Ya - Sis P

Ariel said...

3 things:

1. Conference definitely was amazing....life seems so much more liveable now.

2. thank YOU for coming with me. You are truly a friend and an angel.

3. I'm excited for Halloween. (kind of a random thought, but it really was the third thing i wanted to say)