Wednesday, November 19, 2008

life after doubt

i feel peace.

children's letters to God:

“Dear God, I keep waiting for spring but it never [did] come yet. Don’t forget.”

“Dear God, If you made the rule for kids to take out the garbage please change it.”

“Dear God, If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.”

“Dear God, It is great the way you always get the stars in the right place. Why can’t you do that with the moon?”

“Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.”

“Dear God, I read your book and I like it. I would like to write a book someday with the same kind of stories. Where do you get your ideas? Best wishes.”

3 comments:

aftonjylare said...

i love adrienne marie barringer. are you sure you didn't write these?

aftonjylare said...

and not the other one?

Ariel said...

ha ha. i love those!