Tuesday, January 13, 2009

eighty

hi! this is what i'm doing.

1. hanging out with the coolest little brother ever
2. working at I Gatti (krystle - remember when we went there before prom?!)
3. watching healthy doses of house, gilmore girls, and the city
4. waiting for my hair to grow
5. hoping my brother brings my little nephew around
6. the dreaded monta vista ward.. haha jk. it's cool!
7. texting people when i have service
8. lisa
9. chillen at borders and drinking their [herbal] tea for 30 cents
10. loving afton (hey afton, i love you!)
11. getting another job, nanny.. nordstrom rack.. anthropologie?
12. starting school in feb.
13. not ruining my life and pissing off/forgeting about everyone who cares about me
14. working out 3-4 times a week
15. i went tanning once!
16. being happy about living.


xo <3

2 comments:

Ariel said...

sounds like you are doing fabulous!!!! I'm so glad your life is going so well!

Unknown said...

What an example you are to me . . . thanks