Thursday, January 22, 2009

zombie

i just found my old 512 mb, blue backlit, ghetto sandisk mp3 player. but it was really exciting, because even though it has a lot of the best music that's also on my ipod (shins, strokes, interpol, postal service, neutral milk, incubus, five iron frenzy, wrens) it also has a few of the songs that got lost in the transfer-to-technical-device-from-computer mix, like: jailhouse, sublime (one of my favorite songs from that album) stay loose, belle and sebastian (i haven't been able to find it to download since like 2004) every hippos song, the whole hefner cd, and some old cranberries songs.

also, it's not polluted with my sisters crappy music that found it's way into my ipod.

:)

4 comments:

Chris Almond said...

one time I went to Denny's with the Hippos.

Marissa N. Paolacci said...

hippie

EmylovePaul said...

hi add. it's emily formally waldrom currently mckellar. nice blog. you sound like you are doing very well. good to see it. sad you aren't in provo. sad face:( hey, now we can be bloggy friends. cool. miss you.

Ariel said...

update your blog girl! please???? miss you. xoxo.