Monday, April 20, 2009

barack and roll


HAY! i saw that band of horses show i was jonesing for. isn't that a beautiful venue? i also met up with meghan which was AWESOME (shout outz grlfrn!) the craziest thing is that i found out my OTHER 2 favorite bands are coming to the same place all within 3 weeks. how nutso is that? fleet foxes are coming tomorrow and the shins are coming may 9. i obviously had my shins ticket purchased within 2 minutes of finding out about the show, but i'm still deciding if i should go to fleet foxes. i mean, for one, i've already seen them once, but on the other hand.. it was the BEST concert i have ever been to in my life. (reference that old post to see a video clip) so, anyway, i guess we'll see. if my soul gets fed and fattened in exchange for the emptying of my pockets.

3 comments:

Ariel said...

Oh my gosh! I am sooooo jealous!!!!! Seriously go to the fleet foxes concert!!!!! best concert ever!!!

Rachel J said...

Dude--that is a fantastic venue!

sweetheart bitterheart said...

yeah rach i knowwww get excited to go witness the beauty first hand in a week :)