Thursday, April 30, 2009

fremont ireland

the plus side of having a lot of free time....


GOING HIKING EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE! okay not really, but i've completely fallen in love with this land preserve and the open spaces and the million trails and the countless options and the freedom and the beauty and the views and the serotonin and the expansion of my lungs and the expansion of my soul. if you utah people ever come to visit me like you claim, we'll go here.

i kind of love california. and my mom and julia for showing me the light.

5 comments:

Krystle said...

Traveling is dangerous. Swine flu.

Ariel said...

AHHHHH Don't you just love the outdoors???!!!! ...but yes, listen to Krystle.... don't get swine flu :)

Krystle said...

Did you die from the swine flu??? Where are you??

Ariel said...

update! update!

aftonjylare said...

this is ppuuurrrdy.