Monday, November 2, 2009

feelings

do you ever think in terms of your facebook status? right this second i would be "adrienne barringer is killing school." SERIOUSLY, WTF UVU??!!! i have so much to do that i can't even get motivated to start. everything is due in 1-2 weeks and all i can manage is brainstorming about how i am going to get everything done in time. i started studying for a test that i have to take by wednesday, but my brain must have stopped functioning because nothing makes sense to me. at this point i am thinking about just taking the test and being real happy about the 20 percent of the questions i get right. ughh.... i am just getting too overzealous about thanksgiving break because i just bought my plane ticket yesterday. i can already smell the sweet potatoes, green bean casserole... fresh ocean air.. can already feel myself embracing simones fat furry body and patricks bean pole body... can already imagine how nice it will be to sit around and mindlessly watch television... ride bikes... big bed... baby nephew... elderly grandparents... high school sweethearts.... beautiful LG with a warm welcoming at i gatti.. BIG SIGH. thank you. this has relaxed me a bit. i guess i should return to reality now. ps-check out my other, better blog, thriftycakes.blogspot.

3 comments:

Krystle said...

thanksgiving ride ditcher. now im going to fall asleep at the wheel and die. thanks. jk, i think i found someone to come with me.

Meghan said...

I totally think in terms of Face Book status! It spauns from me trying to find clever and creative ways of observing life.

Anonymous said...

Inveterately I do not post on blogs, but I would like to asseverate that this article in actuality feigned me to do so! Thanks, indeed genial article.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]