Thursday, October 29, 2009

night dreams, day dreams


so, for everyone who knows that i'm obsessed with jack white... GOOD NEWS! I FINALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM LAST NIGHT! (i supposedly had a dream about him about a month ago when krystle was sleeping over and heard me sleep talking, saying "oh jack! that's such a good idea!" but i don't remember, so i'm not sure it counts.)

anyway, so i met him somewhere. his hometown (tennessee) or mine. he was super nice and allowed me to come back to his place where there was all sorts of musical instruments. i asked/begged him if he would sing me a song. after some hesitation, he agreed. so he busted out his electric guitar and sang "dead leaves and the dirty ground" he was totally theatrical and putting on a show, i loved it. he even did some kick stands during the instrumental part. well afterwards, i was on the verge of tears, and he asked me why it touched me so much. i said something like, "i just LOVE your voice. it's so interesting and i love that it's not perfect. it just ignites a PASSION in me that i haven't felt before. and i don't know where to aim that passion yet but i'm just so thankful that it's there..."

to be clear, i like jack's voice but it doesn't really ignite a passion in me. haha. but i still think it was a really cool dream and i bet deep down it means something important.

end.

No comments: