Wednesday, January 27, 2010

whiskey

aka biskey, biskers, mooch, scrub, foo, baby booboo etc...............

has become a real jerk!

jk. i love her soooooo much. i love the way she: trys to eats my feet, kisses me on the lips, takes naps on my fur coat probably thinking it's a relative, begs to have her cheeks scratched, sits in the bathtub after someone gets out of the shower, greets you every time you walk through the door, comes when you call her, loves everyone, reads sea of shoes, gets bored easily, crawls in my lap and takes naps, sits on my desk by the computer, takes naps while sitting up, drinks from my water cups, attacks my feet in the middle of the night if they are sticking out of the blanket, won't touch her scratching posts but loves tearing up the carpet, eats through the straps of my bras, eats brown rice, feta cheese, cereal, etc.

PROOF

6 comments:

J McO (change later) said...

Whiskey's pretty hot

whitney johnson said...

this post is like those mommy blogs that show pictures of their kids doing silly things. i love it. and whiskey sounds like a hoot!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

hahaha you are so freakin funny

aftonjylare said...

you are so funny and wierd. <3 but you know what? there are all of these human like kitties by my work. this one stretch of street, they are so endearing, they just perch on the window seals and stare at me and strut around like they own the show! i thought of you this morning actually. i thought, addie would love this. would you?

Meghan said...

I love your cat, and I love mine! Kitties make the world a better place.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTEST THING IVE EVA SEEN!!!!!!!!!!