Monday, September 29, 2008

dear anyone,

i have no friends. i just wish i had like one friend you know.. because i miss saying words to people and meaning them and feeling like the things they say to me have meaning behind them. everyone around me just talks. it's like they're robots. and i also feel like i have no present. like you know, past present future. i feel like all i have is my past.. haunting me. like my thoughts and memories, obviously, long for the past. but also facebook, the mini feed shows me pictures of "friends" who i once knew and spent time with and now i'm shown how they all just spend time with each other. and they all seem so happy you know. i even went to red robin today which, ironically, was like a ghost town. because it was between the hours of operation. usually i look forward to the future with hope that things will and must get better, but i fear because every day that i continue living this life, gets worse. it's been like that for the past 9 months and somebody told me we can determine the future by the past. like how the sun rises each day. or how the sun sets each day in this case. i just want to walk into the presence of a friend and collapse.

addie

4 comments:

Ariel said...

i'm sorry you are feeling like life sucks and you have no friends...you do have friends though! I know I'm not the coolest or most exciting person and definitely not the best friend, but I love your stinking guts girl and care about you. If you ever needed anything I would be there for you in 2 seconds flat! I hope life starts looking up for you...maybe we should do our little trip to sundance soon? Get some fresh air and gourmet treats?

Krystle said...

girl can we be friends?

Marissa N. Paolacci said...

2 months
2 weeks

greg said...

hey adrienne. if you want to hang out with me that would be cool. I would be glad to hang out with you even just sitting around. whatev.