Friday, November 23, 2007

i have nights cloak to hide me

i'll go on, no such sight to be shown but to rejoice in splendor of my own.

how goes it, kind minions? happy belated thanksgiving. dude, i'm like TOTALLY thankful for you.
but srsly, if love be rough with you, you be rough with love.
what to share with you...
marissa and karleigh and i are watching romeo and juliet. the drugs are quick. as i get older this story seems more and more bogus. haha. PSH, LOVE, who falls in love anymore. pleeeease.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhh
from my lips by thine my sin is purged... give me my sin again. that shake-e-speare. what a guy.

OH-don't you love it when you figure things out? i can never heard/understand derek at work and assumed he just mumbles or talks quietly or something. but then today derek asked bryant to do something, and got mad when bryant didn't hear, to which bryant responded, "MAYBE IF YOU WOULD TALK IN MY DIRECTION."
derek doesn't talk in peoples directions. that's funny to me. i think he's shy. today i told him he was cute and he said, no, ugly. (which essentially made him cuter.)

so, music. how pleasant. my new favorite hobby is searching for artists on myspace music and going to the 10-50 sites that claim to be the artists', but really, they are just people posting their music. and sometimes they make the songs downloadable which is fantastic for me. i'm going to make a cd of all this ecclectic crap.
currently i need to listen to more of:
beirut
tom waits
the fall
band of horses
wolf eyes
rogue wave
the shins (ha ha, just kidding.)
or anything that isn't your typical indie twee pop.
whatever else. feed me musica. my mouth and heart and ears are open.

No comments: