Tuesday, November 27, 2007

the lights go on, the liiiiights go on.

but seriously, i make stupid decisions sometimes. and it's not like they're life changing or life THREATENING but they're just unnecessary and i know that. i should be focusing more on making really GOOD decisions, like things that will take me in the direction i want to go, rather than being okay with doing some stupid stuff every now and then because i think it won't matter. i should care about my life more. and like value every day. right? well today was pretty good. i basically did homework all day (which i might like to think was a really good choice on my part but rather i was somewhat forced by procrastinations wrath.) anyway, working hard really is an admirable quality and i shall strive to possess it more. i should take my own advice when i advise marissa, "THE WORLD IS NOT A JOKE!" but let's be honest, the world is kind of a joke. tee-hee.

now everyones favorite part of the day, YADA YADA!:
-i was just cracking my knuckle on my cheekbone (i do it to every solid part of my body) and i'm pretty sure i just slipped and knuckled myself in the eye. ow.
-no two people who claim "cognitive disonance" as their "life story" could make it work. at least until one of them changes their claim.
-sigur ros movie at velour on friday. i offered to work for my friend. might have to declare grandma's death.
-did you hear what the pope said? he said, "either our church is true, or yours is (the mormon church.) either there was an apostasy, and there was need for a restoration, or there wasn't." sweeettt logic, popey! (pop eye? cool movie. haven't seen it for a while, i should rent it.) i like that he says either the CATHOLIC church or the MORMON church is right. that's better than debating between like 500 churches. and, well, obviously, my church wins.
-it snowed a little today. cute for a second but, i pretty much hate the snow.
-after tomorrow i am done with my hispanic culture project, and then i only have my 4 page paper on GONE WITH THE WIND, and my 15 page sustainable agriculture paper to finish. sweet deal. christmas feel free to start washing over me.
-gone with the wind is not that good of a movie. i had to pause it and take like a 5 hour break. i am about to start it up again.
-wish me luck.

only love.

2 comments:

James McOmber said...

I love the way you phrased item #2 on the yada yada list.

Anonymous said...

Good words.