Sunday, November 18, 2007

just call me emoly

i feel emo. maybe it's all the EMO music red robin was playing today.
hey there delilah give this song another listen close your eyeeeeesssss
or maybe it's cause i haven't gotten a full 8 hours of sleep in a while.
and i need to clean my room
and i need to do some laundry
and i need to buy new shoes for work
and i need to do soooo mucchh hommeewoorrkkzzz
and i need to buy food
and hang out in salt lake more
and mack on boys
not girls!
now i'm just babbling
PSYCHO BABBLE
anyway
you know who i feel like sometimes? elliot sherman. he's a pretty smooth guy but like some people just don't get him. and then he feels akward and like he has to try to be cool so then he just turns into a fool. so i mean, if you don't GET me.. don't talk to me!!!! take a hike!!! get out of my face.
dude im soooooooo tired and thinking about deleting this blog but i kind of want to add one since it's been a couple days
SORRY THAT MY LIFE IS SO UNINTERESTING TO YOU
see? emo.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

James McOmber said...

Here's a song we can relate to:

"All around the world
Everywhere I go
No one understands me
No one knows what I'm tryin' to say

Even in my hometown
My friends make me write it down
They shrug their shoulders
They go, 'What's he talkin' about?'

But yoooouuuuuuuuu
YOU SPEAK-A MY LAAAANGUAGE"

-Morphine